Lawrence S. Pertillar
Nomads Free Of Self Consciousness - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is a place where excuses are made.
And finding fault with others is condoned.
Children are disrespectful...
Hygiene is neglected, disregarded and rejected
And comprehension of it,
People defend their ignorance,
And lack of common sense...
With much protest!
Yet wishes to live like this in bliss
Blocked they are from knowledge
That acknowledges a cultural lost!
Nomads free of self consciousness,
Resisting attempts to fix...
At any cost!
A collective sanity is missing!
And those who know what it takes,
Are seen with their fingers crossed!
Comments about Nomads Free Of Self Consciousness by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl