Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not Into The 'What If/Could Be' Business - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Leave what 'is' to be...
As it is!
That which isn't?
Why is that discussed...
If it has not touched upon us?
You can fill 'your' head up with that 'stuff'.
But I am not into the 'what if/could be' business!
Comments about Not Into The 'What If/Could Be' Business by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl