Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not On My Agenda - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I can give anyone,
The benefit of a doubt.
But you will not see me,
Conducting a charity campaign
In their honor!
Not at the sacrifice of my own!
Those moments are not on my agenda.
And neither are any of their other 'causes'.
Comments about Not On My Agenda by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl