Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not On The Same Page - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
'You can't expect others to feel,
The same way you feel about what you do! '
At least I know now,
How you feel about things!
That's a relief.
You can get off my back now.
And hand me the water supply.
Along with the maps I've drawn...
With names and addresses,
To assist you if anything should happen to me!
I see what you mean.
It is a lighter weigh to carry...
Once clarification is understood for what it is!
I didn't realize we were not on the same page!
You have made my outlook much more easier.
Comments about Not On The Same Page by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl