Nothing Into Something - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
Caterpillars moulting in their cocoon,
Peacefully waiting to become butterflies.
Winds picking up and gathering clouds,
Becoming a storm and subsiding again,
Waiting to show a rainbow.
The silence of meditation,
Allows spirit to know,
What it feels like to be uplifted and shown,
what the birds see as they are soaring,
looking down upon creation.......
Comments about Nothing Into Something by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl