Nothing Tells Me How To Begin Again - Poem by Shalom Freedman
Nothing tells me how to begin again
Or even how to try
I am too old now
And how can I expect to do at the age of seventy- five?
What I could not do in the previous fifty years?
I am a fool
I am a failure
I am still dreaming and hoping
But I will begin again
And try again
And probably fail again
And go on again
For as long as I can.
Comments about Nothing Tells Me How To Begin Again by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl