Lawrence S. Pertillar
Nothing That I Do Has You In Hindsight - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I do not know who's reality,
You believe I could be living.
Or should accept as blind advice.
As if I seek advice I know I will not like.
I will share this with you without any misgivings...
Nothing that I do has you in hindsight.
Nothing but a wish that you disappear,
From 'my' reality...
To be away from mine and clearly in your own!
Comments about Nothing That I Do Has You In Hindsight by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda