Nothing Too Complicated - Poem by Panagiota Romios
I admire so, poets with imagery.
And fascinating allegories.
But me? I'm still a starter.
Far from being a departer.
Not here to impress!
Just be genuinely me and improve
my poetic finesse.
Develop skills, and enjoy in
With all kinds of new ideas
Comments about Nothing Too Complicated by Panagiota Romios
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda