The Rhythm Of Friends - Poem by Panagiota Romios
The Rhythm of Friends
Are there beside you when you fall
or shed a tear.
If not, get an eraser quick!
If not by you in your successes,
that's the biggest clue.
Don't let anyone, poet or no,
slice your loving heart in two.
It's so simple, yet we are blind.
To make- believe friends who
are anything but kind.
Get out your delete button.
Celebrate with champagne!
Being loved and respected,
is absolutely, clearly, your domain.
Comments about The Rhythm Of Friends by Panagiota Romios
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl