Amy Louise Kerswell
Now That Im Gone - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Sitting here alone on the floor.
I realise I cant take this shit anymore.
Theres nothing more to be said.
Theres no actions left to do.
I was treated like a game.
Thought I was to blame.
You just wanted your fame.
I hope you feel like shit.
Cos thats what you made me feel like.
Sitting here on the floor,
Staring at the blade.
Easing it in my arm.
There was nothing left to do.
Theres nothing that can be done.
Now Im dead and gone.
Comments about Now That Im Gone by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda