Nursery School - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
I was caught by the principal,
'Hey! What are you doing here?
Don't you know this is a center for children
Usually under five years of age
And you are a matured person? '
I replied humbly ' I am sorry Madam, still I am a little tea pot short & stout and pour me little wisdom to become a sprout.'
*Dedication to my fellow poet friends Sandra, Jerry & Alison
Also best wishes to the California Writing strikers!
Comments about Nursery School by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl