Ode Of Aya-I Am Back - Poem by AyA AlforqueyAlfeche
Its nice to see the sunrise as we wake up from the
Its from the anxious night thinking of a love been
away, near but far to see.
I visit my innocent past and look what happens
they are all there, patiently waiting and happy
Its a feeling to have them close in one second
which make me full of life.
Now, my sleep as if am not dreaming but alive in
Knowing every day is a love for me and those so
close to my heart,
Never I say how I miss to think of them for it feel
like a whole part of me is lost.
Knew me well, am learning to feel and be more
kind to every way.
I love you and the reason is love
I live and this is real
I am back to mend which are broken
I am here always stay forever
Comments about Ode Of Aya-I Am Back by AyA AlforqueyAlfeche
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda