'Ode' To My Skinny Pants - Poem by Nikki Richards
I fooled the whole world for a number of years.
The opposite sexm, those gullible dears.
A sexy slim body, and cute little butt.
Had them acting like fools and behaving like nuts.
But old Father Time had a plan for this figure.
That cute little butt, well it only got bigger.
One life changing morning my pants wouldn't fit.
No pulling or tugging got them over my hips.
Denial, denial, surely they've shrunk.
This simply can't be, Lord, tell me I'm drunk!
The lesson I've learned will last me forever.
The world you might fool, but your skinny pants ... never!
Comments about 'Ode' To My Skinny Pants by Nikki Richards
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda