Edward Kofi Louis
Of The Deep - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A parched land,
And to walk through the wilderness!
But unity in family is the key!
Securely fixed together is the muse of your love,
And like the fountains of the deep.
Comments about Of The Deep by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye