Lawrence S. Pertillar
Of Those Insecurities Kept Encouraged - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If all one knows,
Is a superficial existence...
That 'is' their reality.
And 'all' they have come to know.
A collective reality,
Had not been advantageous...
To those marketing their values,
And varieties of it to keep a greeding fed.
An image picked to have all teased with it...
Has been the only priority,
To keep division a lucrative aspect...
Of those insecurities kept encouraged to flourish.
Those troubles I've seen.'
You want to place a bet on that?
Comments about Of Those Insecurities Kept Encouraged by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda