Lawrence S. Pertillar
Offending The Validity Of Truth - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
When it clearly appears those in denial,
Only choose to hear and see...
What it is they wish and want to believe,
The ones who are wasting their time...
Seem to be those people persistent,
In the underlining of the facts...
On huge and mounted neon signs,
Affixed everywhere to be seen in public.
Offending both the validity of dismissed truth,
As well as the many who claim...
Such activities are mentally abusive.
And affects the demands they present,
To have life lived from their perspective consented.
No matter who opposes the content of their entitlements,
With 'absurd' and outlandish realities they find to be pointless!
Comments about Offending The Validity Of Truth by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl