On A Date (9/21/11) - Poem by Harlea Quinn66
On a date
If we had a date
What would we do?
Would we walk around?
Would we talk about anything and everything?
Would we see a movie? Or have lunch?
I could list all the possibilities
Big or small
And I would be happy
But only if I had the courage to tell you
How I feel
And ask you on a date
Comments about On A Date (9/21/11) by Harlea Quinn66
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda