Lawrence S. Pertillar
On Loan - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Psst! Hey...come here!
If ever you're in doubt
About my input and abilities,
You're not alone!
Historians will be assigned
To find something that ties
My contributions to plagiarism.
And you know what they will find?
Lifetimes with no lives of their own!
This gift My God alone gave to me on loan!
Comments about On Loan by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda