Lawrence S. Pertillar
On Missions To Befriend - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There are people who have had a need,
To create their own subservience.
It gives them a sense,
Of feeling powerful over others.
With a taking away from them discreetly,
To boost their own egos with an ability to steal.
After pretending they are on missions to befriend them.
Comments about On Missions To Befriend by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda