Lawrence S. Pertillar
On The Rise - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is nothing to deliver,
There is nothing for neither one of us,
It has been done!
There is no winning to contemplate.
Or pride with dignity,
To be shown, gained or won!
A redundancy of efforts...
I'm not willing to start!
My happiness is on the rise!
And I so glad it has begun!
Comments about On The Rise by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl