Lawrence S. Pertillar
Once Tied To A Rush Of Confusion - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
An awakening occurs,
For the one witnessing it.
A freedom to express a consciousness.
That releases a mind,
Once tied to a rush of confusion...
One accepted as part of a life one gets.
And when this awakening does occur,
From an unrested peacelessness...
Tested by others not yet awakened.
There is a sense of quality of life that comes.
One begins to realize and connect...
To every experience one has endured.
And all of them collectively one's footsteps have met.
Comments about Once Tied To A Rush Of Confusion by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda