Lawrence S. Pertillar
One Is Careful Not To Be Pricked - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Some will cling with thorns.
With a doing done to impede one's progress.
If allowed to hinder.
And if one chooses to produce,
Award winning roses...
One is careful not to be pricked.
Or not let the pricking linger.
Comments about One Is Careful Not To Be Pricked by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl