Lawrence S. Pertillar
One Pair Of Eyes - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
One sock found...
Still requires a pair of shoes to wear,
For those with two feet!
But one pair of eyes is no guarantee,
A pebble can not cause one to stumble
On a path taken under a bright and clear sky!
Comments about One Pair Of Eyes by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl