One Sets As The Next Rises. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I like it; it is new, young and different.
It is not equal to ones expelled though.
Yet it has come new, young and different.
So I love it and forget those I have adored.
Heroines thus leave the stage one by one.
Comments about One Sets As The Next Rises. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl