One Summer Day - Poem by Charles Heim
One summer day, many years ago
I saw you walking.
On the beach, sand pure and white.
Glistening in the sun
Your long blond hair shone.
Glowing bright as a flame.
You were a sight to see
With a persona all your own.
A level of beauty I have never seen since.
As i saw you walking
That summer day, many years ago,
Down the beach, away you strolled.
Comments about One Summer Day by Charles Heim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl