Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
One Way - Poem by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
We walk along this narrow street
The sign post reads Love, One Way.
We move blindly, stumbling as we search
For the end or perhaps beginning
Of this nothing place...
Holding tight to each other
For fear we'll get lost
From each other.
Comments about One Way by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda