Only God's Pretty Words - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
God's pretty words last for ever and ever Because they go inside my heart, they Go inside my mind, and they mix with my blood, God is love, so His pretty words are lovely Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, I love God and His pretty words because They make feel great and relaxed when hearing them, Only God's pretty words make different because They are great and wonderful, so I love God and His pretty words anytime.
Comments about Only God's Pretty Words by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl