Marvin Brato Sr
Only You - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Flowing like spring is the love I feel
Life is meaningless if this love I can't tell.
Or express this emotion to the man I adore
Real sentiment from my heart's core.
Talk to me babe without hesitation
Only with you I could share this devotion.
God knows that you are all I need
Or if you leave my heart would bleed.
No one could ever replace
Or can take your place.
Not even an ace.
Comments about Only You by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl