Our Lady Of Guadalupe - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
I’m praying with lonely tears
To our Lady of Guadalupe.
I’m a poor man
With a long face,
And I know,
She will see me through.
Comments about Our Lady Of Guadalupe by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl