Our Love - Poem by Naveed Akram
God is of a time with god,
My real reason for coming is for you.
God has deadly apparatus,
Where do reasons lie for the taking?
My god has brilliant ways of living
Everywhere, just everywhere in the world.
He lived in a way we loved, and he loved,
Forcing us into the ground when dead.
Our love lasts forever from him,
As gods do reveal our intentions for him.
Comments about Our Love by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl