Our World - Poem by Randy McClave
Once the world was perfect
Everywhere there was serenity and peace,
Then Adam and Eve messed it all up
Now, it's trouble and fighting won't cease.
The air was once pure and clean
As was all the rivers, streams and lakes,
But, then they all got polluted
The world that God created, man now forsakes.
Man hates and despises each other
Especially if he's a different color or from a different land,
Fighting, starving and greed they hold against each other
Instead of ever giving out a helping hand.
This world was once white clouds and blue water
But, now it's filled with smoke and pollution,
God, gave us a Garden of Eden
Now we want him to fix it, with a solution.
Randy L. McClave
Comments about Our World by Randy McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl