Lawrence S. Pertillar
Out Of This World - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I've already 'seen'
What you are going to discover.
Even the previews coming to you...
Are too out of this world to describe.
It is too...
Out of this world!
Yet also within it!
We'll discuss this,
After you've been traumatized!
And instantly released,
From your religious convictions!
Comments about Out Of This World by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye