Lawrence S. Pertillar
Pain Felt To Feel - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Pain felt to feel,
Is not an expectation.
Although some pain to feel,
Everyone who lives...
Becomes subjected to its effect.
It is not a request to experience its depth.
But yet...pain felt to feel,
Is not a choice to select...
To reject or neglect it.
A pain felt to feel is real and part of life!
No matter who lives on the left or the right.
Or decide they will stay on a fence to sit.
Comments about Pain Felt To Feel by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl