Lawrence S. Pertillar
Patience - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Pick it up.
Put it down.
Return in a few years.
Pick it up again.
Doesn't it seem to make sense now?
I knew it would.
All you needed was to allow yourself patience.
For some folks this takes a little bit longer,
Than for others.
But at least you are now comprehending...
That's all that matters.
To place your left foot...
In front of the right one!
Comments about Patience by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl