Peace - Poem by Jonathan ROBIN
With Nature, one, are all things here: -
sky, sea and land in silence stand.
Such timelessness! The seconds near, -
float fanlike, linked by mental band,
and in the distance disappear...
Appear again as meanings clear
feel fuzzy, where 'to understand'
seeks fresh dimensions where frontier
no sense retains as views expand,
mirage impressions engineer.
Near, far, as one combine, adhere
to no fixed pattern finite, grand,
implicitly odd atmosphere
settles, upsets intentions planned,
may ease square pegs through circle, sphere.
Comments about Peace by Jonathan ROBIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl