Peaches - Poem by gershon hepner
Like an oriental girl's behind,
in syrup, peaches, slice by slice,
essence of their womankind,
Dare I eat another peach?
Should I make a pass?
Oh the beauty of the breech,
sweet, submissive ass!
Comments about Peaches by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda