People - Poem by Jamie Parker
Oh, there are so many people in this world!
Some are fat some are thin!
Some are white some are black
And someone once told me there are about 32 Million of them!
But tell me this
(If you've been in space)
Are there aliens out of our galexy? ? ?
Comments about People by Jamie Parker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl