Perceptions - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Ghosts don’t haunt; fears of ghosts would.
God does not assure; faith in Him would.
Sins don’t punish; guilt of sin would.
Virtues don’t reward; pride of virtue would.
Comments about Perceptions by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda