Perfect Judgment - Poem by AHO Speaks
You cannot judge yourself for you may get a false return
Judgment from others if from a friend a lesson to learn.
No one is perfect and you can take that to the bank
Not by wealth, status, position or heavenly rank
Judgment is the same as to 'render'
Every day, different and distinct, from January to December.
You are as good looking and intelligent as all those in between
God can make you perfect for every earthly scene.
If someone says your not perfect then ask how they know
Does God use their name and tell them so.
Perfection is seen by those who love you
The ones who care and share this earthly view.
10-28-05 Aho Speaks
Comments about Perfect Judgment by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl