Edward Kofi Louis
Perishing - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Perishing, persih, rings, sing, her, he, she, his, in, is, pins, pens, gin, rise, sin;
Like the day of the robbery and the day of your death!
But the devil knows his or her plans on this earth,
And like the war songs in the land of your muse.
Comments about Perishing by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl