Pernicious Bastard Wins - Poem by Chan Mongol
Once your well wisher parents died
You may have a life but all dried!
Nothing is a matter anymore
Nothing will inspire you like before!
Eyes will be leaking off and on
Because, parents and brothers gone!
The happiest family once you had
Nothing is there anymore related!
What you do with life, wealth and trust
All become unimportant but tears burst!
Some from bad wombs will take the chance
They will start robbing you in advance!
Your own inherited honesty will not pay
Never trust a wicked and make her day!
The iniquitous person wins and you will still cry
You will get hurt one after another till you die!
Considering that you are their butter and food
Bastards are pernicious, wicked, heinous, rude!
Comments about Pernicious Bastard Wins by Chan Mongol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl