Lawrence S. Pertillar
Peter And The Wolf - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Let's face it,
We all make mistakes.
Up or down the road of our travels...
An attention we should have paid,
Had been missed.
But the passing of judgement?
That's in our DNA.
Who hasn't done it?
A suggestion given,
With a hint of advice ignored...
Continually and consistently,
From those experienced and looking at life...
As they live from the trenches on the frontlines,
Doesn't prepare one for an invasion of their realities.
There are many people trying to avoid others from playing,
Peter and the Wolf.
Although a viewing of it is highly recommended.
Those wolves have long left the forest.
Comments about Peter And The Wolf by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl