Ph License To Infuriate Me? - Poem by Ray Lucero
As some of you that read my writings know,
I write a lot about politics.
Especially about “you know who”
It’s one thing to have annoying pop-ups on PH
but why “you know who”?
Is it a call to shut me up?
Or does PH need the money badly enough to have
that monkey face popping up every time I hit a link?
Maybe it’s “poetic justice”…sigh
Comments about Ph License To Infuriate Me? by Ray Lucero
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl