Lawrence S. Pertillar
Pigeonholed - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Where do these rumors get started?
I am a Dove in heat!
I'm not trying to compete with those Penguins!
Or whatever they are!
I am doing what I'm qualified to do.
Fly above popcorn and peanut droppings.
I've tried to pop my head in those holes...
But was told I didn't fit in!
Comments about Pigeonholed by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl