Bijay Kant Dubey
Pinda To Pinda, My Journey Of Life, The Asthi-Kalasha Hanging By The Tree - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
This the story of my life,
My journey through heat and dust,
Bare-footed and naked
From here to there,
Where the pathway?
Pinda to pinda,
You give the pinda,
Offer to the soul bereaved and departed,
Whom you have not forgotten so far,
Still fresh in memory,
The earth's contact
With the graha-pinda.
The asthi-kalasha containing the ashes
Of the body,
Let it hang for a few days
To be immersed into the holy waters
With the navel of attachment.
Comments about Pinda To Pinda, My Journey Of Life, The Asthi-Kalasha Hanging By The Tree by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl