Plan Of Plain Plane - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
A plain plane plans more
Developing from basic character
To aristocrat and majestic mood,
This plane plans in righteous mind,
Many come and worship near,
This beholds God's mercy for all.
Richer or poor loves this plane
Having remarkable notes all sing,
Giving no remark plain plane plans,
To achieve higher goal is ambition,
Plan of plane is powerful note,
Not this is a joke but a truth,
Simplicity sweetly catches success.
Simple appearance still attracts,
Simple blooming still gives fragrance,
Aborning with peace plane plans again,
Plain passport is issued by God!
© Kumarmani Mahakul,30 January 2019. All rights reserved.
Comments about Plan Of Plain Plane by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl