Please, Dear One - Poem by Melanie Weeks
</>Please, dear one, you're beautiful,
In every single way.
You beautiful eyes,
That light up our skies,
Are part of a painting.
The brushstrokes of God.
The beauty they be.
Please, dear one, you're perfect.
Don't cover your face.
The color of your skin
Shines from within.
Please, dear one, understand your life.
You are loving and compashionate,
Caring and true.
You are love's best friend,
Don't forget your friends.
Please, dear one, this life is tried and true.
Remember your past,
But live in the present,
And hope and pray for a future.
Darling, dear, I love you so.
Now I have to go.
Be safe, my love,
And stay true.
Comments about Please, Dear One by Melanie Weeks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl