Plug And Pin - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Bathroom singer chocks at mike.
Rehearsed speaker flops on stage.
Well naked I am in verse
But in person I search for words.
You even on phone are shrunk.
Both nervous; both spineless.
Plug and pin set in.
Two plugs never fit in.
I have to turn as pin
From being shy to fit in
Comments about Plug And Pin by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl