Poetry Is Of Imagination. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poetry is an imaginary expression-
An expression of thoughts or emotions.
It must be in style and rhythmic flow.
It must kindle readers’ imagination.
Comments about Poetry Is Of Imagination. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl