Poets, Agent Of Change - Poem by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
Poets today in what so ever land
Can be agent to inspire anybody
That today we need to understand,
Changes changed us into mediocrity.
Our good values of sharing a hand
To those who need our sympathy,
Like the poor and needy of the land
Who never had behold the beauty
Of living a life without strife upon
Had turn into a deaf advocacy.
Useless war against humanity,
Erred by poverty across every land,
And the burning fire of other's tyranny,
besets nations to remain us one
Need to be stop to save humanity.
In our own little way, we can be
Agent of change with a conviction
that by the power of our poetry
We can bring peace, love and union
across every land in our world today.
Comments about Poets, Agent Of Change by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl